Sydney, June 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- West Wits Mining Ltd (ASX:WWI) (West Wits Mining Ltd (ASX:WWI)) is set to increase its stake in South Africa’s Witwatersrand (WBP) Basin Project to 74% from 66.6 % for $50,000 in cash and €96 million. fully paid ordinary shares. Click here
- New Century Resources Ltd (ASX:NCZ) has delivered an ore reserve containing 246,000 tonnes of copper and 198,000 ounces of gold to the Mt Lyell copper mine in Tasmania, demonstrating the scale of the opportunities and restoring Mt Lyell among Australia’s finest copper mines. Click here
- Duke Exploration Ltd (ASX:DEX) has intersected “highly anomalous” copper mineralization from its RC drill program at its Quorn prospect within Western Australia’s flagship Bundarra project. Click here
- Meeka Gold Ltd (ASX:MEK) has reported a 33% increase in its land holdings in an emerging rare earth province in WA. Click here
- Latin Resources Ltd (ASX:LRS) was encouraged by visual estimates of spodumene in resource definition drilling on the Colina prospect in the Bananal Valley Lithium Trend, with core logging confirming down-dip extensions of mineralization and thickening of previously intersected lithium pegmatites. Click here
- Blackstone Minerals Ltd (ASX:BSX, OTCQX:BLSTF) has recorded up to 20% nickel from handheld XRF readings on its new massive sulphide discovery at the flagship Ta Khoa Nickel Project (TKNP) in northern Vietnam. Click here
- Pantoro Ltd (ASX:PNR) has delivered shallow, high-grade platinum group element (PGE) mineralization highlighting the PGE potential of its Monarch prospect located within the Norseman Gold project in Western Australia. Click here
- PNX Metals Ltd (ASX:PNX) has secured co-funding approval for Round 15 of the Northern Territory Geophysical and Drilling Collaborations Program, part of the Government of the Northern Territory’s Resourcing the Territory initiative . Click here
- Kinetiko Energy Ltd (ASX: KKO) has secured a $1.7 million investment from shareholders in its latest rights offering. Click here
- Anson Resources Ltd (ASX:ASN) has kicked off testing of high-priority Mississippian units with drilling at the Long Canyon Unit 2 well as part of a resource expansion program for the Paradox Lithium project in the Utah, United States. Click here
- Queensland Pacific Metals Ltd (ASX:QPM) has entered into an ore supply agreement with Société des Mines de la Tontouta (SMT), a mining company in New Caledonia, to acquire up to 600,000 wet metric tonnes (wmt ) of nickel ore per year for a period of 10 years. Click here
- Newfield Resources Ltd (ASX:NWF) has resumed operations at its Tongo diamond mine in Sierra Leone after a death last week. Click here
- Matador Mining Ltd (ASX:MZZ, OTCQX:MZZMF) has released assay results from its winter 2022 diamond drill program at the Cape Ray Gold Project in Newfoundland, Canada. Click here
- FYI Resources Ltd (ASX: FYI) has already begun the technical development of the second stage of its high purity alumina (HPA) project, after signing the first stage of joint development with project partner Alcoa (NYSE: AA ) of Australia Limited. Click here
- Kin Mining NL (ASX:KIN) has recovered up to 96.9% gold during test work on ore from its 1.275 million ounce Cardinia Hill camp near Leonora in Western Australia. Click here
- Shree Minerals Limited (ASX: SHH) has filed a Supplemental Development Proposal and Environmental Management Plan (DPEMP) with the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) for the Direct Shipping Ore Project ( DSO) at the Nelson Bay River Iron Project in Tasmania, advancing its permit renewal strategy at the project. Click here
- Amplia Therapeutics Ltd (ASX:ATX) has welcomed new preclinical data showing the efficacy of its investigational focal adhesion kinase (FAK) inhibitor, AMP945, in a mouse model of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). Click here
- Helix Resources Ltd. (ASX:HLX) – formerly known as Aeris Resources – has intersected large areas of visible copper sulphide mineralization in two diamond holes, drilled in the central part of the main Canbelego vein within the copper project. of the Canbelego joint venture (JV) in New South Wales. Click here
- Proactive is a unique technology platform providing companies around the world with a complete investor engagement solution throughout their lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times, and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]