Do you want to join a leading multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work among passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be part of a progressive culture where your talents are valued.
KCCI, the market-leading subsidiary of Hearst Television CBS in Des Moines, IA, is looking for an experienced Account Executive.
You will work in one of the best American cities for business climate and quality of life.
Des Moines is ranked ninth best place to live according to American News and World Report, which ranked Des Moines as one of the five most affordable and best cities to live in and Habitability.com calls Des Moines a thousand-year-old hotspot.
Sleek Colonial and Tudor-style homes built in the early 1900s hide in quiet neighborhoods minutes from the bustling downtown area, where lofts and condos draw millennial crowds.
Unique shops, local restaurants and trendy bars bring the entertainment districts to life. And many bike paths and parks (and even a few lakes) provide opportunities for outdoor recreation.
If you are driven by a great product, great pay, and work with a team of talented professionals, look no further.
KCCI-TV is a major affiliate of CBS nationwide and the leader in Iowa news on all platforms.
We provide you with all the tools you need to deliver results-driven cross-platform marketing solutions.
We need someone with superb sales skills, a positive attitude and a desire to WIN!
If you want to work for the best, we want to hear from you today!
We are looking for an Account Executive who will grow and maintain business across all platforms – TV, digital and multicast.
The ideal candidate has media sales experience, is independent, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment and has a desire to WIN!
Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career, earn a good living, and join a leading company in the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will be required to work both at the station as well as outside the station to make sales calls and / or visit clients or potential clients.
In this hybrid position, you will meet clients in person and have capabilities for zoom / video conferencing meetings as needed.
• Generate new business income on all platforms
• Manage and cultivate a list of active accounts
• Ensure that all revenue targets are met
• Create and deliver sales presentations to client / agency staff
• Collaborate with the other departments of the resort to ensure customer satisfaction
• At least 3 years of media sales experience preferred, along with an excellent understanding of media plans, the advertising market and major competitors
• Military training and experience will be considered in place of media sales experience.
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop relationships with clients, anticipate needs and negotiate
• Proficiency in Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Kantar or other business monitoring program and Microsoft applications an asset
• Must have a driver’s license with a good driving record