MORGANVILLE, N.J. June 8e, 2022, (InfoComm 2022, Booth W919)—Aurora Multimedia will showcase the industry’s most advanced unified communications IP streaming solution using SDVoE™ technology and more. The IPX-UC1 ULTRA is the industry’s first 4K transceiver capable of simultaneously encoding and decoding over a single cable with zero compression or lossless compression with zero frame latency. What really sets the IPX-UC1 apart is the ability to stream 10G, 1G and 10/100 simultaneously in both directions. Advanced compression CODECs for H.264, H.265 and NDI are all part of the highly integrated Ultra platform.
Internal Pentium™-class processor with 1TB SSD enables Zoom™, Teams™, WebEx™, and more. This makes it possible to provide high quality locally while providing content remotely for others. The processor can also do optional WIFI (future capability) for BYOD applications of wireless laptops and mobile connections as a source.
The input card slot offers 3 card choices depending on application needs. These inputs, in addition to the SDVoE output and Processor output, can be routed to either of the two external HDMI outputs or the SDVoE and Processor inputs. This is made possible by a Quad Scaler processor with advanced features. These features consist of contrast edge blending for side-by-side projectors, image rotation for video walls in portrait and puzzle mode, chroma keying for overlaying sources on top of others, vector scope and generation patterns for signal integrity diagnostics, localized transparent switching, and windowing opens up new coding-side processing capabilities and the OSD bitmap engine can enhance content on inputs and outputs.
Audio, video, data and control can be sent securely to one or more units using off-the-shelf 10G and 1G Ethernet switches. The Ultra has many ports for control and communication. 10G LAN, 1G LAN, SFP+, USB 2.0 extension over LAN, USB 3.1 for CPU extension and RS-232/IR for device control are some of these capabilities.
Another incredible feature of the Ultra is the ReAX® control core. With the ReAX, the Ultra can automate any function or device connected to it. Custom remote web pages for PC or mobile can be served from the ultra for the best possible experience. Even the content of the digital display can be programmed and controlled as desired. This is made possible with the free Core Studio authoring tool.
The choice is important. That’s why the IPX-UC1 Ultra is the ultimate unified communication product on the market today.
For more information, email [email protected] or call 732-591-5800.
- Simultaneous transmitter (encoder) and receiver (decoder) on a single CAT cable
- 4K60 4:4:4 over 10G fiber or copper
- 1.3:1 lossless compression and zero frame latency (100us) for 4K60 4:4:4
- Zero frame compression/latency (22us) for 4K60 4:2:0 and below
- 128×128 Capable with HDCP, larger for unencrypted sources
- Linux or Windows processor with ability to run Zoom, Teams, etc.
- Dual internal HDMI graphics output for processor
- Three USB 3.1, one USB 2.0 available for processor
- Two internal LANs for processor
- 1TB internal SSD
- WiFi 6 802.11ax
- Neural Processing Unit (NPU) option. People counting, emotion detection, facial recognition, etc.
- SFP selectable for 10G or 1G use with processor for secondary external port
- Encode and decode H.264/H.265
- NDI (optional)
- Video wall capability (16×16), image rotation, edge blending, chroma key
- Waveform monitoring, histogram, vector scope display and built-in pattern generator
- Character-based bitmap and OSD for inputs and output channels
- Windowing/Multi-viewer up to 32 windows with local windowing of sources up to 4
- Multi-input mode can transmit up to 4 1080p signals over a single 10G cable
- Two HDMI outputs with independent scaling and two internal scalers for internal PC and SDVoE
- Scaling 3ms
- Transparent switching, including local inputs and separation switching
- Audio DSPs
- SFP+ for multi/single mode fiber
- 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE network (PD)
- Input cards (4 HDMI, multi-input 1 USB Type-C, DisplayPort, 2 HDMI or 1 HDMI and 12G SDI)
- Stereo line in/out
- RS-232 and IR serial port (bidirectional)
- Embedded web server for custom control pages
- USB 1.1 (HID) or USB 2.0 480Mbps IP Extender
- Dante®/AES67 2ch IP included and 8ch audio (optional)
- ReAX IP Control
- Front keypad with OLED display
- Auto-sensing switching
- Rack and under-table mounting
- 4K auto-framing USB 3.1 camera option