At Australian Traveler Media, we love travel. And we believe the next best thing to getting out and seeing the world is telling everyone about it – inspiring people to travel and showing them how to do it through our award-winning print and digital media brands, australiantraveller.com and internationaltraveller.com.
We’re a small team, we’re friendly and fair, we all get along and we’re all striving to do our part to make Australian Traveler Media Australia’s leading travel publisher. We’re nice people, we work hard, we have great products, and we believe that if we all do our job, we’ll get there.
Our fantastic advertising sales team consists of four media industry professionals who are passionate about helping national and regional tourism organizations and major travel agencies engage our digital and print audience of half a million consumers. of travel. Join us!
About the role
The goal of the Advertising Sales Coordinator role is to help Account Managers meet and exceed revenue goals by removing their administrative duties and freeing them up to talk to more customers. The main tasks include:
- Advertising sales support – advertising materials, ad drafts, sales proposals and materials, managing customer details in Salesforce, etc.
- Commercial content support – administer commercial content process, campaign reporting, liaison with campaign team
- Customer outreach – direct mail/email, sales support, customer events, contests
All applications will be seriously considered, but this role would be ideal for an ambitious young professional looking for their first step into an exciting media career – this role offers a very clear career path.
- Supreme organizational skills with the ability to organize others
- Technology skills – Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Google Workspace, Slack, Asana, Adobe CS
- Communication skills – articulate with clear and concise written and verbal English
- Quick learner with the ability to pick things up quickly
- Office Administrator – minimum 12 months experience in a corporate environment
- Exposure to the media or travel industries would be an advantage
- Highly organized with a knack for intuitive filing systems and processes
- Dependable and dependable – you arrive on time, you pay attention and you do your best, every time
- Attention to detail – you understand that sloppy minor errors reflect poorly on everyone
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a positive mindset and positive attitude
- Team player who understands the importance of everyone playing their part
- Proactive problem solver – intelligent and resourceful with the ability to think on your feet
If you would like to tell us about this role, click the apply button below!